Active Buyers are inundated with acquisition opportunities. To create Buyer interest, astute Sellers make an investment in acquisition expertise that meet the needs of active Buyers. An investment in industry expertise, business plans, valuation techniques and repesentation of your interests is needed to sell your business for the optimal price.
Time Time spent away from the day-to-day business operations could impact the company's operating performance and cause negative buyer perception. By outsourcing the search for qualified Buyers and valuation process, your management team spends more time enhancing your company's value.
Utilizing only one formula for valuation may set possibilities for incorrect conclusions. By using several well recognized valuation techniques, a range of values are achieved that adjust to the growth and profitability of the business.
2Merge can team with your financial staff to uncover hidden, intangible and incremental net worth which may enhance your company's value from a Buyer's perspective.
2Merge.com is the software and IT industry merger and acquisition specialists.
Our experienced professionals uncover your business strengths that strategically benefit software or IT Buyer prospects. Additionally, 2Merge helps you to prepare responses for weaknesses that may be uncovered during the Buyer's due diligence process.
Since the potential Buyer is more concerned about future ROI versus historical financial performance, 2Merge uses its extensive industry resources to support and justify the valuation conclusions.
An investment in 2Merge'sClient Valuation Review will determine the range of values for your company.
Client Valuation Review
The Client Valuation Review is a confidential document between your company and 2Merge. This important step in the valuation process may determine the company's range of values and your financial goals. 2Merge may perform the following services to prepare your company for acquisition:
* Determines the Seller's financial goals with regard to liquidity, estate or career redirection
* Determines Seller's options after acquisition
* Uncovers hidden net worth
* Uncovers fair market value of depreciated assets
* Determines fair market value of specific intangibles
* Values vendor and customer contracts
* Values services, processes and specialization
* Values perquisites to the extent they exceed reasonable compensation
* Highlights competitive differences and advantages
* Prepares strategies for weaknesses
* Prepares Seller(s) for meetings with Buyers
Pictures on this web site are for illustration purposes and may not represent personnel or places at 2Merge.com