Richard Darrell served on the Board of Directors for Allstar Systems (a.k.a. INXI) , a Nasdaq public company with 4 divisions, which produced over $200M/yr in annual revenues with 350 emplyees. Mr. Darrell served as a Director for over 5 years and:
* Was regularly on the Audit and Compensation committees.
* Provided due diligence services in the acquisition of a $20M company in El Paso.
* Represented Allstar in their search and negotiations of a strategic buyer that resulted in a divestiture of a $12M division.
* Represented Allstar in their search and negotiations of a strategic buyer that resulted in a divestiture of a $200M/yr division.
* Helped the Board to negotiate a patent infringement lawsuit with a successful conclusion.
Private Company Board Experience
Mr. Darrell also served as the Chairman of the Board for five privately held technology companies that he owned including:
* American Technology Acquisition Corporation (ATAC)
* Direct Computer Corporation
* Dealers Choice Systems Corporation
* Interprint Corporation
* Quality Connections, Inc.
Mr. Darrell has been the President/Owner of 4 rapid growth technology companies that he started, built, managed and sold to private and public companies. He has the:
* Senior management experience to select and direct a management team.
* Expertise to build an operational plan that can support high annual sales growth.
* Hiring experience to develop a successful sales channel.
* Negotiating expertise to increase credit facilities or consummate vendor agreements.
* Expertise to position a company for a profitable acquisition by a strategic Buyer.
Pictures on this web site are for illustration purposes and may not represent personnel or places at 2Merge.com